August 4, 2022

Cohen on Journeys Through Space and Time While Reading International Law and the Politics of History, Found on a Palimpsest, Translated For You, the Reader @UGASchoolofLaw @harlangcohen

Harlan Grant Cohen, University of Georgia School of Law, has published Journeys Through Space and Time While Reading International Law and the Politics of History, Found on a Palimpsest, Translated for You, the Reader as University of Georgia School of Law Legal Studies Research Paper No. 2022-06. Here is the abstract.
I was invited to a symposium on Anne Orford’s book, International Law and the Politics of History. On my way there, my mind wandered, and I found myself lost in a forest of half-remembered stories and unfinished thoughts. Searching for a way out, this is what I discovered.
Download the essay from SSRN at the link.

No comments: